- To develop an understanding of financial markets at the level of individual trades.
- To provide an overview of the range of different computer-based trading applications and techniques.
- To introduce the key issues with using historical high-frequency financial data for developing computer-based trading strategies.
- To provide an overview of statistical and computational methods for the design of trading strategies and their risk management.
- To develop a practical understanding of the design, implementation, evaluation, and deployment of trading strategies.
Or log in for internal information