News & Events
Publication Success at IJCAI-ECAI 2018
Research staff at the University of Liverpool have again had a large number of accepted papers at the 2018 IJCAI-ECIA joint conference, to be held in Stockholm, Sweden, on the July 13-19, 2018. A total of 7 papers have been included in this year's event:
- Danushka Bollegala, Kohei Hayashi, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi: Think Globally, Embed Locally --- Locally Linear Meta-embedding of Words
- Argyrios Deligkas, Erez Karpas, Ron Lavi, and Rann Smorodinsky: Traffic Light Scheduling, Value of Time, and Incentives.
- Bart de Keijzer and Dominik Wojtczak: Facility Reallocation on the Line
- Wenjie Ruan, Xiaowei Huang, Marta Kwiatkowska: Reachability Analysis of Deep Neural Networks with Provable Guarantees
- Chen Fu, Andrea Turrini, Xiaowei Huang, Lei Song, Yuan Feng, and Lijun Zhang: Model Checking Probabilistic Epistemic Logic for Probabilistic Multiagent Systems.
- Cristina Feier, Carsten Lutz, Frank Wolter: From Conjunctive Queries to Instance Queries in Ontology-Mediated Querying
- Andre Hernich, Carsten Lutz, Fabio Papacchini, Frank Wolter: Horn-Rewritability vs PTime Query Evaluation in Ontology-Mediated Querying
Congratulations to all.