News & Events
Publication Success at ICALP 2018
A total of five papers have been accepted at the 45th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP), which will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, on July 9-13, 2018. ICALP is the main conference and annual meeting of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).
The papers, which will appear at this year's event include:
- John Fearnley, Martin Gairing, Matthias Mnich and Rahul Savani: Reachability Switching Games
- Sang-Ki Ko, Reino Niskanen and Igor Potapov: On the Identity Problem for the Special Linear Group and the Heisenberg Group
- Dariusz Kowalski and Miguel A. Mosteiro: Polynomial Counting in Anonymous Dynamic Networks with Applications to Anonymous Dynamic Algebraic Computations
- Eleni C. Akrida, George Mertzios, Paul Spirakis and Viktor Zamaraev: Temporal Vertex Covers and Sliding Time Windows
- George Christodoulou, Martin Gairing, Yiannis Giannakopoulos and Paul Spirakis: The Price of Stability of Weighted Congestion Games
In addition, the workshop "Algorithmic Aspects of Temporal Graphs" will be colocated at this event, and is co-organised by Eleni C. Akrida and, Paul Spirakis.