Applied Advanced Cryptography Series
The seminar will be held fortnightly (every two weeks) on MS Teams.
The seminar will be both research and learning - both an original research and overviews of interesting papers and systems will be presented.
The topics of interest include, but not limited to principles and applications of secure multi-party computations (MPC), zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP), fully-homomorphic encryption (FHE), other advanced forms of encryption (predicate, functional, attribute-based, etc), verifiable computing.
|No talks scheduled|
Other seminar series
- Department Seminar Series
- Algorithms, Complexity Theory and Optimisation
- Argumentation and Representation of Knowledge
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Economics and Computation
- Liverpool Distinguished Computer Science Lecture
- Networks and Distributed Computing
- PhD Tea Talks
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Women in Technology
- Overview of all seminar series
Maintained by Alexei Lisitsa