1. M. Klonowski, D. Kowalski, J. Mirek. Ordered and Delayed Adversaries and How to Work against Them on a Shared Channel. Distributed Computing (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00446-018-0341-7.
2. D. Kowalski, J. Mirek. Reaching Consensus in Ad Hoc Diffusion Networks. 14th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Wireless Sensor Networks, ALGOSENSORS 2018, Helsinki, Finland, August 23–24, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14094-6_12.
3. M. Klonowski, D. Kowalski, J. Mirek, P.W.H. Wong. Fault-Tolerant Parallel Scheduling of Arbitrary Length Jobs on a Shared Channel. 22nd International Symposium on Fundamentals of Computation Theory, FCT 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25027-0_21
4. M. Klonowski, D. Kowalski, J. Mirek, P.W.H. Wong. Performing Partially Ordered Sets of Jobs on a MAC in Presence of Adversarial Crashes. Accepted to NCA 2019.
5. D. Kowalski, J. Mirek. On the Complexity of Fault-Tolerant Consensus. To appear in proceedings of The 7th Edition of The International Conference on NETworked sYStems, NETYS 2019, Marrakech, Morocco, June 19-21, 2019.