Online Flipped Learning with Canvas
Dissemination of the final project for the PGCAP 2020-2021 module ADEV702.
Aims and Objectives
Download the dissertation here.
- Monitor, report and improve the flipping of the teaching and learning process of the delivery of the 2nd year undergraduate module COMP222: “Principles of Computer Game Design and Implementation” in the 2nd Semester of the academic year 2020-2021 as part of the curriculum of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool. The dissertation discusses the implementation, evaluation and results for the project's Objectives:
- Move the subject material of COMP222 online.
- Deliver the subject material remotely throughout the semester.
- Assess and provide feedback to students fairly and remotely.
- Receive feedback from different sources.
- Provide guidelines for improving the flipping process with Canvas on any module delivered by the University of Liverpool. The dissertation appendix contains a manual for getting started with Instructure Canvas.